The Supernova Market is a spectacular outdoor craft show that is organized by Sparkles n' Sawdust Studio. This event is held only once a year and is a juried and carefully curated market that celebrates the best Maritime Makers!
2022 DATE: TBD
The Supernova Market is a fun community event that helps to support local Artists, Crafters and Food and Beverage Makers. Our markets are thoroughly planned - with not a single detail left out. Featuring a comprehensive covid-19 safety plan that goes above and beyond the necessary protocols to help keep everyone safe, while supporting local! (see below for details).
♿ Street level venue that is accessible to everyone
🚘 Lots of paid parking lots and street parking available near by
☑️ Family friendly event
🚌 Accessible by every bus route
🎇 Located in the core of the downtown entertainment district
- Strictly adhering to the NS Health Protection Act Order and protocols will be promptly updated, if changes occur
- Designated arbor entrance and exit with visible signage
- Covid-19 screening and controlled sign-in process with log book
- Visible health and safety protocol signage
- Hand sanitizing station at market entrance
- Social distancing with one-way arrows to control the flow of foot traffic
- Mask wearing strictly enforced
- Professional security to ensure organized crowd control
- Occupancy limits will be monitored and enforced at entrance/exit to ensure compliance with public health restrictions
DO NOT ENTER if you are required to self isolated for any reason, have been around someone who has covid-19, have visited an exposure site within the last 14 days or if you have ANY Covid-19 related symptoms.
Symptoms of COVID-19 can vary from person to person. They may also vary in different age groups.
Some of the more commonly reported symptoms include but are not limited to:
new or worsening cough
shortness of breath or difficulty breathing
temperature equal to or over 38°C
fatigue or weakness
muscle or body aches
new loss of smell or taste
gastrointestinal symptoms (abdominal pain, diarrhea, vomiting)
feeling very unwell
Rogers Square (Nova Centre)
1626 Grafton St
Join us as a market sponsor and enjoy superb marketing, promotion & advertising opportunities.
Have a unique partnership idea, let us know!
IN THE PRESS
All media inquiries should be directed to: