An outdoor Artisan market
Presented By: Sparkles n' Sawdust Studio
Partnered with: The Nova Centre
Next Market: 2021! DATE - TBD
Come out and support local artists, makers & food vendors! This event has been carefully planned, with not a single detail left out. With new safety features, to help keep everyone safe.
♿ This location is street level and accessible to EVERYONE!
🚘 Lots of parking lots and street parking available near by
☑️ Family friendly
🚌 Accessible by every bus route
🌱 Vegan friendly food options
🎇 Located in the core of the downtown entertainment district
How much is admission? FREE!
We want everyone to feel welcome and join in on the fun, so be sure to mark your calendar!
Health & Safety
- Masks are mandatory for all vendors unless plexiglass is present
- All Patrons are required to wear a mask at all times *unless you are medically exempt and provide staff with paperwork
- Proper mask wearing will be strictly enforced at all times
- The outdoor area will be roped off with a designated arbor entrance and exit with security present at all times
- 250 people are allowed inside the market space at any given time (including vendors & staff)
- Guests must use hand sanitizer before entering the market
- Social distancing requirements effective as per provincial requirements
- Only people who are within the "Atlantic bubble" are permitted to enter the market. Travel within Nova Scotia, New Brunswick, Prince Edward Island and Newfoundland and Labrador is permitted without the requirement to self-isolate for Atlantic Canadian residents. Everyone who travels from outside Atlantic Canada into Nova Scotia (including post-secondary students and if you’re travelling through Nova Scotia to another destination) must self-isolate for 14 days when they arrive in Nova Scotia, or for the duration of their stay if it’s less than 14 days.
- Do not enter if you are required to self isolated, have been around someone who has covid-19 or if you have Covid related symptoms
fever (chills, sweats)
new or worsening cough
shortness of breath
Rogers Square (Nova Centre)
1626 Grafton St. Halifax, NS